5 Ideas To Help You Prepare for Spanish GCSE
Updated: Aug 25, 2020
Aside from doing past papers here are a few ideas to turbo boost your GCSE revision.
- Focus on learning numbers as they will certainly be part of the assessment. Play card games in Spanish, make a habit of saying the date in Spanish each day, play monopoly in Spanish.
- Listen to a Spanish podcast like this: https://www.newsinslowspanish.com/…
- Memorise a presentation and vocabulary list for each of the topic areas so you have phrases on the tip of your tongue for the speaking assessment. You can find details advice on the photo-card assessment here.
- Practice your verb conjugation using an app like Linguasorb.
- Read articles in Spanish and look up words you don’t know. Note down phrases or words you think might be useful. Take a look at the website www.muyinteresante.es to get started.
Bring all of this together by working with a tutor to identify your individual learning needs and work through your questions!
Hi, I am Karen. I am a languages tutor and blogger. I offer online tuition for students across the UK. I live in Tonbridge, in Kent, with my husband and my son. For me learning Spanish has meant fun, adventure, friendship and fulfilling work. I love sharing all that I have learnt with my students and via my blog. If you would like to receive 10% off your first online lesson, as well as regular updates and tips for learning Spanish, subscribe here.